Some of our brush mowing and vegetation management applications:
- Infestation Control
- Spraying Herbicides
- Management of Meadows and Small Woodlots
- Prepare for Grassland Plants or Forestry Planting by reclaiming/clearing overgrown fields.
- Clear, cut, and mulch invasive stands in the forest
- Control of Invasive Plant Species
- Pond Berm Clearing and Mowing
- Trails, lanes, and rights-of-way in the woods
- Site Preparation for Agriculture and Forestry
- Restoration of Pasture and Field Edges
- Maintenance of the Right of Way
- Maintenance of Footpaths and Horse Trails
- Land Stewardship Programs for Conservation
- Encourage the development of wildlife habitat enhancement projects and early successional habitat plans.
Brush Mowing Services
Brush mowing is a great way to manage overgrown fields and keep annual upkeep down. Brush hogs are perfect for clearing brush and small trees from your land. Mowing invasives helps to control infestation and prevent the spread of harmful species. management of meadows, small woodlots, and even forested areas is possible with regular brush mowing.
Some applications for brush mowing include: site preparation for grassland plants or forestry planting, reclaiming/clearing overgrown fields, pond berm clearing, trail lane clearing, and right-of-way clearing in the woods. Big Timber Brush Mowing is your one-stop shop for all your brush management needs! Give us a call today!
Your Trusted Brush Removal Company
The Benefits of Brush Removal Services
Other than allowing you access to more locations, clearing the bush from your land has a number of advantages:
– Brush and weeds are a wildfire hazard. If you live in an area that is prone to wildfires, it is important to have the brush mowed on your property so that it does not become fuel for the fire.
– Mowing the brush also helps to prevent the spread of disease. Brush can be a breeding ground for mosquitoes and other pests that can carry diseases. By having the brush mowed, you will help to reduce the population of these pests.
– Brush mowing also helps to improve the appearance of your property. the overgrown brush can make your property look unkempt and wild. By having the brush mowed, you will give your property a neater appearance.