Professional Poison Ivy Removal Services

Why Poison Ivy Removal is Necessary

Each year, a single poison ivy plant can produce hundreds of new plants. When a plant reaches maturity, it can generate tens of thousands of berries annually. There is a seed inside each berry. Poison ivy spreads to every conceivable setting because birds and other tiny animals enjoy eating the berries that poison ivy produces. Every outdoor space is vulnerable to the spread of poison ivy. Poison ivy is definitely present nearby if there are many of birds, squirrels, chipmunks, etc. on your property. 

An allergic reaction to an oily substance called urushiol is what causes the poison ivy rash (u-ROO-she-ol). The leaves, stems, and roots of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac contain this oily substance. An itchy rash appears as a result of the allergic reaction, followed by pimples and blisters. The blisters eventually rupture, leak, and finally crust over. Avoiding contact with poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac is the best treatment. The allergic reaction cannot be cured, however there are therapies that can lessen the discomfort. For this specific reason, removal is necessary. Call Big Timber Tree Services today! 

Professional Poison Ivy Removal Services

Contact us today to schedule service or request an estimate!

    Call Now Button